Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends...Friends...Friends....

















Friends....

in my 18 years in this world i met a lot of people. some people just pass by but some remain with and walk with me.. They are MY SO CALLED FRIENDS.. not all people we met became our friends (because some them became our enemies..hehehe).



MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS, ELEMENTARY FRIENDS AND CHURCH FRIENDS
They are the people whom I treasure the most. They are the one's who laugh and cry with me. my partners in crime. comrades. Though we do not always communicate we know to our selves that whatever will happen to us we still have each other...

TO MY COLLEGE FRIENDS
They are the new people in my world. We are in the phase of getting to know each other. Learning to accept each other. They are the people who let me experience new things.

I LOVE YOU FRIENDS... "_"

No comments:

Post a Comment