Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's with my name?

Our names is the most important part of our identity. it's the best description of who we are. Without our names we are like invisible in this world. It's like a precious gem that we will treasure. Even when the time we will depart in this world we are still remembered through our names.

When I ask my parents where did they get my name, I was not satisfied with their answers. humf.. But as I search for the meaning of my name I found out that the name RENEE means "rebirth" and the name JOY means "happiness"... Well, I find it amazing!! The rebirth does not literally mean I was conceived and born again by my mother. However, I was born again spiritually. Eerie isn't it?! When I come to know Jesus Christ as my personal savior I felt like the old me was dead and I was renewed by the spirit of God.

The meaning of my name tells the story of my life. And as I walk to the journey of my life I will continue to live with happiness because of the death of the old me and the eternal life that was given to me. "_"

uhMm.. Some people often times thought that i am guy..! humf...!! Where's the justice?!?


2 comments:

  1. all i can say is...
    that all 0f us must have an identity for them to know who we really are =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete