Saturday, February 7, 2009

just because..

i can't clearly explain what i am trying to put up. It's like a blurred facade. I don't like this kind of feeling. Because this day, everything that i have wished for did not happen. disappointing!! thus, my head wrinkled. grrr...

however, there's something inside of me that keep on telling me that i must get over him. he's not that worth it of my affection, of my time.!! i hate myself of letting him ruin my life... it's not that destroyed but it's shaken!! my life used to be calm and tranquil but when he start to put quake in my life...!! shocks... my hair is messed up because of this life shaken circumstance.

i don't hate him. it just that, I'm tired of bothering myself of something that's inevitable. he always bother my circadian rhythm. ayy ui..!!! why?? why??

it's just that...

just because...

I'm totally into him..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment