Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I chose psychology as my course?


Psychology is the study of human behavior, a systematical study that needs facts and valid evidences. It's judgment doesn't depend on its own perception, that can be seen on its superficiality, however it needs keen observation and analyzation. Human beings are the most complex creation of God, therefore it needs long time study to answer all the questions.

When people ask me why i take BS Psychology I oftenly look back to the time line of my life. Since highschool I always wanted to know why people act this and that way. "Why" is my favorite question. I always desire to be a Psychologist and to explain in scientific way the behavior of people and to help them cope up this stressful world. Through this course it opened up my mind to a bigger world because I learned that every thing that's happening has reasons and it can influence of who and what we are now. Moreover, this course help me to discover my personality and also my peers.

Some people discourage me to take this course because it offers less opportunities and it gave small salary. But for me when I graduate and to be able to help other people through my simple deeds, it's a great privileged and honor.

That's why I love psychology because I love human beings. It is full of mystery and questions that I love to answer.^_^

8 comments:

  1. ("Why" is my favorite question. I always desire to be a Psychologist and to explain in scientific way the behavior of people and to help them cope up this stressful world.)

    --whow!
    i was in awe to know that why is your fave question! i mean, hello? not all are into asking WHY right? some are just "ahh ok.", dawat-dawat kung baga..
    i sometimes love to ask NGANU JUD?
    but i that attitude of mine made me settle not in psych but education as a course.. :)
    indeed, we may have similarities but it doesn't follow that we also have the same option as to what course we are to take up, :p

    cge2, keep up the good viewpoints towards things, it matters!
    god speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gush!!great principle...you have a good insights on choosing the course you desire..adios!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tama ka... never let people dictate your actions... follow your dreams, later you will feel the fulfillment in life... good luck with your chosen career...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one.. good.. very good . %%^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. korek!.i can relate!. gnyan din ung family q. i got discourage sometimes pro hndi nman aq ngpdala. kya, goodluck!. follow what you want!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..nice talaga...
    ..,,take care!!!
    ..,,don't let anybody rule over your self!!!
    ..gud luck too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. +Psychology...as in daghan kaayo og pangutana mao ng ganahan pod kaayo ko sa ato course(hehehe). hMmm! keep asking ur favorite question "WHY" ren (lol!) but seriously i believe that every question has an answer and every answer has a corresponding question and it may widen your knowledge (Logic?). hehehe. Just continue to love our course and also continue to give all the glory to God. God spEed rEn! mwahkz!

    ReplyDelete