Friday, February 6, 2009

there's no place like home..

a month away from home is a challenging experience for me. no mom who will wake you up early in the morning and prepare for your meals, no one will tell you and remind you of this and that. so hard.. hHhmmm... i need to live independently and take care for my self. at first, it's fun and amazed of this living-alone drama but as days pass by i need to admit that i badly miss home. the heat in my room, the smell, the people and everything about home...

a student like me who are apart from their homes crave a chance to go home and to have some stress-free weekend... whoah...!! well... I'm finally here in my home sweet home...

this 3 day vacation is an enormous favor for me. 3 good nights with nothing to worry about. YES!!!


unfortunately, i know this will soon end. Monday is fast approaching back to reality. back to face again my invisible tigers.. however, while I'm still here, i will savor the moment, i will make the most of it, i will enjoy it until the last second... hehehe.... exag... well, that's how it is...

i just miss home..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment